COVID Vaccinations, Boosters Vaccinations and Testing at your Home
Vaccinations, Boosters and Testing done at your home or work. Same day and next day appointments. Insurance Accepted and Self-Pay.
*Patients are evaluated in real-time in-person at your home or work by Ascend Medical Care Team.”
Contact Us Now to Learn More and Book an Appointment
COVID-19 Vaccine Same-Day Appointments
Ascend Medical is proud to be a preferred COVID-19 vaccination provider. We are aligned with the Department of Health and Human Services on vaccination guidelines and procedures. Adults 18 years and older are eligible for all authorized COVID-19 vaccines and children aged 12-17 are eligible only for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
Wondering if the vaccine is right for you? Click here to read a letter from our Chief Medical Officer.
Ascend Medical offers our patients all 2 FDA-authorized vaccines:
- Pfizer – 2 dose vaccine, FDA approved for those 12 years of age and older
- Moderna – 2 dose vaccine
Reduce the spread of COVID-19. Stay healthy and safe, and please do your part – get vaccinated!
Getting vaccinated and following basic prevention measures including wearing a mask, staying six feet from others, avoiding large gatherings and washing your hands frequently will help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 On-site Group Vaccination
We come to You!
Ascend Medical offers easy access to COVID-19 vaccination to keep your businesses and communities safe and healthy. We will send our Mobile Care Team to your selected location to save you time and money. Partner with Ascend to host an on-site COVID testing event –
- Ascend Medical comes to you – your school, small business, community event or festival, your child’s dance school, you name it!
- For COVID-19 vaccination, we can bill to participants’ insurance plans (No insurance? We can bill to CARES Act). If a participant has an out-of-network insurance plan, we can negotiate a discounted self-pay administration fee.
- Just a $59 mobile care unit convenience fee – that covers everyone on-site!
- Ascend creates a personalized webpage that you can share with potential participants to create buzz and participation.
More Information on the COVID-19 Vaccination
Anyone with signs or symptoms of COVID-19 should be tested, regardless of vaccination status. Follow the advice of your health care provider about what you should do while you wait for your test results. COVID testing not only helps control and mitigate infection, but it also provides valuable information about variants when positive test results are sequenced.
Subscribe to our Newsletter & Texting Community